Sucomex provides integrated solutions for the execution of "turn-key" medical equipment and hospital projects around the world.
The complexity of a "turn-key" projects requires the complete and total sincronization of all its elements. To ensure the successful implementation of a "turn-key" integrated contruction or equipment project, Sucomex provides special attention to:
- Project administration and management control.
- Technical, social, and financial impact studies.
- Progress monitoring and status reporting of construction projects, equipment deliveries, and installations.
- Planning, design, implementation, construction, and delivery of public works and equipment projects from start to finish.
- Strict compliance with local environmental, labor, legal, financial, and construction regulations.
- Advising: Supervision and assesment of equipment.
- Guarantees and warranty on new infrastructure, installations and equipment for required periods.
Equipment Procurement and Installation
- Technical evaluation, delivery, installation and initial start-up of equipment.
- Monitoring of new equipment and machinery.
Commisioning and Training
- Hiring, training, and certification of employees working onsite or operating any newly installed equipment.
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of employee teams at the workplace.